Geraldton Speech Pathologist
Posted 6 months ago by Site Admin
New opportunity for a motivated individual to join an evolving NDIS providor in Geraldton in the Midwest-Gascoyne.
Join an experienced multidisciplinary team of 5 Physiotherapists, 3 Occupational Therapists and a Speech Pathologist working with a largely diverse range of clients from a variety of culturally diverse backgrounds. You will be responsible for providing speech and language assessments, educational assessments and developing individual therapy plans to support clients in their language and speech acquisition.
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Relevant undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in Speech Pathology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- NDIS experience(advantageous)
- Australian work rights.
- Full time position. Also open to part time work hours is desired
- Generous remuneration package from $80 000- $119, 999 dependent upon skills and experience plus super and free shared accommodation
- Complimentary and regular professional development provided by our tem of experienced health professionals
- Relocation assistance may be provided to eligible applicants through Rural Health West.
Visit the Rural Health West website for more information.