Click here to secure your spot.
The 2021 conference theme of lessons learnt from past disasters will focus on learnings and effects from the recent disasters that have impacted both Australia and the world and how we can prepare for future adversities. The conference will focus on dealing with the aftermath of natural disasters such as bushfires, floods and COVID-19.
Nurses and midwives we have you covered with a generous travel allowance and sessions targeted to rural nurses and midwives including:
· Rural and remote nursing – same scope of practice or different
· Is there ever anything new in obstetrics and gynaecology?
· Vaccinations and infections in pregnancy
· Bleeding in pregnancy
· Obstetrics in the rural setting
· Practice Manager/Nurses workshop: topics include quality improvement, telehealth and getting your practice covid-19 vaccination ready
See you at the conference!