Course in Wound Closure
28 January @ 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
- Online assessment completed via our online learning management system accessIQ
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- In-class activities assessed by a qualified assessor
- Mandatory observed workplace activity.
Please note, all online learning assessments will need to be completed before you are able to book a workshop date.
- Registered Nurses
- Enrolled Nurses
- General Practitioners
- General Practice Registrars
- Others on application
As part of this one-day course, you will have the opportunity to explore a range of wound closure and suturing methods and learn the unique benefits and limitations of each wound closure and suturing technique that must be considered in each individual case.
Students are equipped with a Limbs and Things Suture Tutor Plus Hands-on Kit at each face-to-face workshop. The kit contains skin pads, knot tying kit, and a range of equipment used to explore different wound closure techniques. This kit is for students to take home to help reinforce knowledge and support transition into practice.