- This event has passed.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)…Have your say on the changes
5 February @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) has released consultation papers about making some changes to:
- Start using independent assessments to help with access to the NDIS
- Change the way NDIS plans and funding work
- Change some things to improve the way we support young children and families.
We want to talk to the rural and remote community before we make any changes and are hosting a series of online sessions:
- Friday 5 February 2021, 2:00pm – 4:00pm: Have your say on changes to the NDIS – Access and Planning
- Friday 12 February 2021, 10:00am – 12:00pm: Have your say on changes to the NDIS – Supporting young children and their families early to reach their full potential
- Everyone is also welcome to make a submission directly on the have your say page of the NDIS website before 23 February 2021.